Woods and construction
- Solid body construction with a glued in neck.
- Spanish cedar body
- Spanish cedar neck with carbon reinforcement
- Madagascar rosewood fretboard
- 2-way compression and extension truss rod.
- Pale lettuce nitrocelullose gloss finish
- Light Relic
- Mojo pickups dual goldfoils
- 1 vol 1 tone, 250k Bourns pots, medium torque
- Pickup configurator
- CRL 4-way-switch ( bridge, parallel, series, neck)
- Pure tone output jack
Hardware and other specs
- Mastery bridge
- Goeldo DG vibrato
- Schertler tuners
- Bone nut
- Jescar evo gold fretwire “narrow tall”
- Mother of pearl dot inlays
- 12 inch fretboard radius
- 25 inch scale length
- C shape neck profile
- 43.5mm nut width
I believe lightweight guitars sound better and gives you more room to be expressive! The combination of this super dynamic Mojo gold foils with the light Spanish cedar body made this guitar sound really special.
Follow us on instagram.
Get a quote, learn how to buy.