Woods and construction
- Solid body construction with a glued in neck.
- Spanish cedar body with maple top
- Spanish cedar neck with carbon reinforcement
- Ebony fretboard
- 2-way compression and extension truss rod.
- Black Polyurethane gloss finish with natural back.
- Bare knuckle crawler humbuckers (neck and bridge)
- Seymour Ducan Allan Holdsworth Humbucker in the middle
- 3 vol 3 tones on stacked 500k log CTS pots
- 1 free-way switch to mix neck and bridge pickups
- Another free-way switch to add the middle pickup with multiple combinations.
- 2 switches for each pickup to select active coils.
- Pure tone output jack
Hardware and other specs
- Hipshot Contour Tremolo unit
- Schertler tuners
- Bone nut
- Jescar Stainless steel fretwire “narrow tall”
- Mother of pearl block inlays
- Ivoroid bindings
- 12 inch fretboard radius
- 24.75 inch scale length
- C shape neck profile
- 43mm nut width
This one was a curious order. A lot of possibilities for different sounds. Between the 3 humbuckers, the switches to select which coils are being used and to select the humbuckers to be wired in series or parallel, the free-way switches that can combine the pickups in pretty much every possible combination. In-phase, out-of-phase, series, parallel … We got 800+ combinations.
Follow us on instagram.
Get a quote, learn how to buy.