Woods and construction
- American Mahogany body, 70% hollow
- American Mahogany glued in neck
- Madagascar rosewood fretboard
- 2-way compression and extension truss rod.
- Black burst nitrocelullose gloss finish
- Lollar dogear P90
- 1 vol 2 tone, 250k Bourns pots, low torque
- Switchcraft Toggle switch
- Pure tone output jack
Hardware and other specs
- Goeldo tune-o-matic bridge
- Daro custom tailpiece
- Schertler tuners
- Bone nut
- Jescar evo gold fretwire “narrow tall”
- Mother of pearl dot inlays
- 12 inch fretboard radius
- 24.75 inch scale length
- C shape neck profile
- 43.5mm nut width
It is a very hollow semi-hollow guitar. Making it a comfortable lightweight, very resonant sounding and incredibly reactive in a good way. The famous Lollar P90 makes all this come to life.
Follow us on instagram.
Get a quote, learn how to buy.